Tips for Exhibitors
Read the following pages for advice on how to get the most out of your marketing dollars.
- Exhibitions deliver during recessions: Exhibitions continue to attract high quality audiences and first-time attendees during times of recession. Source: CEIR Research Report RCSR 21.09 (2009)
- Exhibitions deliver a demonstrable ROI: Event marketing is the discipline that derives the greatest ROI. Source: EventView 2009 Report: MPR Foundation, Event Marketing Institute and George P Johnson.
- Exhibitions generate sales leads: Exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after companies’ own websites. Source: Outsell Inc. Annual Advertising and Marketing Study 2008.
- Exhibitions accelerate the sales process: 66 percent of sales and marketing managers say that fewer sales calls are needed to close a sale with an exhibition lead because the buyer is able to meet with sales/technical staff at the exhibition, and view the product. Source: CEIR Research Report PE 2.03 2004
- Exhibitions provide all-important brand experiences: Purchase intent - a customer’s stated interest in buying a product – is, on average, 34 points higher among attendees who actively interact with a brand at business-to-business events compared with those unaware of the brand. Source: Measurement of Engagement in B2B Trade Show Exhibits, 20008: Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)
- Exhibitions help you build relationships. Event marketing is the discipline that best accelerates and deepens engagement with target audiences. Source: EventView 2009: MPI Foundation, Event Marketing Institute and George P Johnson.
- Exhibitions attract buyers and decision makers: Over 80 percent of exhibition attendees have an influence on purchasing decisions at show. Fifty-five percent have buying plans as a result of attending. Source: Exhibit Surveys 2007
Wherever in China you wish to start or grow your business, be it the Yangtze River Delta, the Pearl River Delta, the Bohai Rim, Northeast China or West China, Reed Exhibitions Greater China can highlight your products and services to the local marketplace. That's what we do: deliver new value to your business.
Please use this manual as a supplementary guide to our “Tips For Exhibiting Success”. Here we’ve compiled a broad selection of hints and advice that will be particularly useful for international exhibitors at our Chinese events.